Thursday 15 May 2014

I Was So Happy, I Cried!

Last night my cover designer - our Keith - presented me with a mock-up of my Goalden Sky book cover and I burst into tears: a) because I was so happy to see something at last, and b) it's simple, which is exactly what I'm after, and after further tweaking, it will look great!

(Of course, he moaned it took him all day to do it!)

When it's finished I'll show it off on the blog. For now, I won't give too much away, but naturally the golden sky features, with Portia in her footie kit about to do a throw in. I have to think of a strapline, and he has to put a picture on the back. Once that's done, I can go ahead and get a print proof.

Keith pulled my leg about the crying. I think it was just delayed shock over Liverpool not getting the Premier League title!

No comments: